• Ensure the full alignment of the department initiatives/programs/projects with RTA s strategy and objectives.
• Actively participate in yearly discussions/reviews of the RTA s strategy, and provide advice to the ITS Director on updates/additions to the RTA strategy concerning ITS future development.
• Support ITS Director in formulating, reviewing and revising the ITS policies, functions, budget preparation and related activities.
• Present advice to the ITS Director on developing strategic plans, objectives and KPI for all activities, projects implemented by the department as per RTA vision, policy, rules and regulation.
• Identify the gaps in KPI s from targets and suggest corrective actions & areas of improvements in consultation with the Section Managers; and feed them in ADAA system.
• Coordinate with all business partners concerned in the development, enhancement, deployment and measurement of all organizational development and effectiveness programs and processes.
• Work with the ITS Director and Section Managers to develop budgets, schedules and action/strategic plans for various elements of cross-functional project, team and/or committee, ensure that the project meets or exceeds goals established in these plans.
• Ensure that departmental operational plans, and teams/committees plans are achievable and that related risks are identified, monitored and controlled.
• As DMPO, responsible for updating OPMS system and all other DMPO scope related RTA internal system.
• Ensure that project/program management policies and methodologies are implemented, and provide periodic consolidated feedback to the director.
• Responsible for submitting performance related reports for all the Sections on time to ITS Director.
• Benchmark the performance of projects against international best practices and introduce continuous development.
• Prepare and submit timely project/committee progress reports to the ITS Director.
• Prepare and submit regular performance reports for the performance of prime contractors, suppliers, and consultants.
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert in ITS, and provide Knowledge Sharing Sessions to ITS Department/Section personnel.
• Coordinate with DCP and CEO office of all DGEP requirements, prepare and follow up on all the sections related submissions.
• Responsible of the department Enterprise Risk Management conducting the quarterly workshop and feed in the Risk Management system.
• Responsible of the department audit process, coordinate with all department staff and audit department to meet all the recommendation and ensure to close them.
• Prepare Terms of Reference for ITS works, and ensure the highest level of quality and attention to details.
• Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
• Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
• Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
• Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
• Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
Master s degree in Business Administration from a recognized university