Key Responsibilities will include:
• Direct and oversee Organization s information security plans, execution & compliance with respective local regulators.
• Implement Organization s Business Continuity Management System in HQ and oversee the implementation across the group
• Lead technology strategic and operational planning to achieve organizational goals by fostering innovation and prioritizing technology initiatives
• Define and communicate company values and standards for acquiring or developing systems, equipment, or software within the company
• Creating overall technology standards and practices and ensuring adherence leading the strategy for technology platforms
• Identify opportunities and risks for delivering the company s services through technology, identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success.
• Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluating, procuring & implementing technologies.
• Direct technology audits globally on all technologies, evaluate risks and advise teams and decision makers on the risk appetite the business should have on technologies
• Develop, track, and control the development and deployment of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing technologies, staffing, and operations.
• Measure performance of global budgeting and planning, service delivery and IT-enabled project portfolio management
Who we're looking for:
• Must have Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Sciences or relevant discipline
• Must have Minimum of 12 - 15 years IT experience with at least the last 5 years of which must have been in a senior manage ment role.
• Must have Experience in managing IT for multiple sites, preferably in multiple geographies
• Good Exposure in IT Applications, Ifrastructure, ITGovernance & Risk Management
• TOGAF Certified
• COBIT Foundation
• Project Management Certification in PMP or PRINCE2
• Strong analytical, evaluative and problem solving abilities.
• Budget preparation and monitoring
• Able to handle several complex projects across multiple sites simultaneously.
• Skilled leader, able to act as a coach and trainer to his team.
What's on offer:
• Attractive Salary Package inclusive of housing allowance
• Family Medical Insurance and Airfare Allowance
• Education Allowance
• Annual Performance Bonus
Job Ref: TI-88i4
Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique.