The distinctive version of Gianni Versace in creating the world's first fashion-branded hotel reflects his vision and creativity.
Reminiscent of a 16th century Italian Palace, Palazzo Versace Dubai is a Neoclassical masterpiece with subtle traces of Arabian architecture. Featuring a striking entrance, high ceilings, landscaped gardens, and a range of well-crafted Italian furnishings, the hotel is truly symbolic of the Versace lifestyle.
Set in the heart of the Culture Village, less than 15 minutes away from Dubai International Airport and 8 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai, Palazzo Versace Dubai is conveniently located along the shores of the historic Dubai Creek. On arrival one is welcomed by the striking Pietra di Fiume design of the iconic Medusa and Greek d cor. A walk through the 5-star hotel s public spaces reveals several exclusive designs and fabrics from the House of Versace, while the lagoon pools and reflection ponds complement the serenity of the lush gardens that surround the hotel a true luxury retreat for leisure travellers.
Every single piece of furniture and fabric that adorns the hotel s 215 hotelnbsprooms and suites, and 169 residences, is designed and tailor-made by the House of Versace exclusively for the Palazzo Versace Hotel in Dubai. Each of the hotel s 8 restaurants and bars is designed to have an al fresco terrace to reflect the heritage of Palazzos, where the internal court was the informal space to meet, dine and enjoy the weather. The three outdoor pools are decorated with mosaic tiles and surrounded by palm trees and flowers.nbspThe beautifully landscaped gardens and unobstructed views of the Dubai Creek and skyline, make this luxury hotel an ideal venue for weddings and social events in Dubai.
The incumbent for this position is responsible for accurately and impartially handling high volumes of sales and service queries in a courteous and efficient manner. These queries will be handled through different channels such as telephone, fax, and email.
• Proactively sell, up-sell, cross sells all products and services within the Palazzo Versace Dubai portfolio in a friendly, professional and efficient manner. Be proactive to customer needs.
• Always focus on, maximizing sales, as well as assisting guests internal/external, and future customers by offering the highest level of customer service.
• Perform all related tasks to the above position i.e.: filing of correspondence, handling customer complaints, checking and updating of related reports, amongst other tasks.
• Achieve given targets and maintain exceptional performance at all times.
• Handle queries through telephone, fax, and email.
• Use approved language skill as required at all times.
• Ensure compliance with the contact center quality performance requirements.
• Maintain presentation and cleanliness of the contact center including all machines and other IT equipment.
Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management., (vouchers and others)
• A minimum of 1 - 2 years experience with Reservations OR significant experience of working in contact centers OR significant customer service experience in a 5 star hotel luxury environment.
• Demonstrated experience working in a high volume, high pressure environment.
• Worked with multi cultures.
• Knowledge of other foreign languages is highly preferred
• Additional foreign language is preferred (Arabic, Chinese)
• Strong knowledge of OPERA PMS
• Experience in multi-cultural environment
Contact: Bernard Sturmer
Job ID: 82252451