ALMENA supports the CI operations for the whole Africa, Middle East and India (AMEI) Hub, which is one of the fastest growing regions in our global network of offices, with more than 3,500 employees and over 30 countries.
Missions and Responsibilities
The business control manager is responsible to:
1) Ensure that project KPIs (budget, planning, cash, progress.(E&C+owner).) are reliable and under control by collecting , controlling, challenging and monitoring data.
2) Alerts in case of deviation and is force of proposition of improvements.
3) Supervise the contract management between CI and E&C / countries.
4) Support the CI VP in his/her area of responsibilities.
5)Elaborate consolidated and reliable projects reporting to management and countries.
6) Establish CI Organization budget, follow CI organization costs and follow invoices process.
For the Management System, he will: 1) Ensure that all CI-AMEI activities are compliant to the corporate governance rules (Bluebook, IMS) and the CI Management System by performing internal audits and controls. 2) Be the owner of the CI-AMEI Management System (including maintenance, capitalization and continuous improvement)