• Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
* Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
* Analyze and evaluate impact of project to government regulations and potential environmental hazards.
* Document field assignments, reports, and permits as needed.
* Coordinate with clients, regulatory agencies and other entities.
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
Ten years experience in same field.
Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Strong verbal communication and writing skills.