Scope of work:
Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents. Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents. Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
1) Scrutiny of tender documents.
2) Evaluating tender documents, drawings, & schedules.
3) Floating Inquiries to Suppliers / Manufacturers.
4) Quantity take offs from drawings, cross checking quantities.
5) Comparison Studies based on suppliers Quotations.
6) Based on Clients budget constraints for any specific project, carrying out Value engineering studies.
7) Deal with project consultants and contractors of their queries regarding unpaid progress payments, supervision and design fees.
8) Assisting in compiling of tenders.
9) Making Pre-Qualification documents, both standards as well project specific questionnaires
10) Prepares construction budget by studying home plans; updating specifications; identifying and projecting costs for each elevation.
11) Evaluates offers to purchase by costing changes, additions, and site requirements.
12) Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors; negotiating price.
13) Maintains cost keys and price masters by updating information.
14) Resolves cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
15) Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
16) Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
17) Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
18) Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
19) Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
20)Performs all other ad hoc activities as and when required.
Estimator Skills :
Analyzing Information , Developing Budgets, Vendor Relationships, Reporting Skills, Estimating, Decision Making, Teamwork, Documentation Skills, Quality Focus
BSc Civil Engineering from a reputed university
10 years of experience in civil estimation.
Note : Please upload word / PDF CV's/