CIVIL STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
Your responsibilities as CIVIL STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
• Oversee the Construction Supervision Consultants own staff on site and be the primary point of contact with the client and Project Manager in relation to site works
• Ensure compliance with the Contract Documents
• Assist the Project PM in administering the contract on behalf of the client
• Review all Contractor submissions and method statements, RFI s etc.
• Monitor and supervise the construction work
• Review the Schedule of Construction, report on progress and mitigate potential claims & delays
• Report on interim valuations, variations and claims and ensure appropriate Change Control Procedures are being adopted and implemented
• Ensure compliance with the Clients Document Control System and Communications Protocols
• Ensure comprehensive records are kept relating to all site activities
• Agree, Organize and Chair regular meetings on progress, cost, H&S etc.
• Ensure the highest standards of H&S and site cleanliness are observed at all times
• Promote a policy of continuous improvement
You and your competencies
• Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum of 10 years experience as Civil Structural Engineer.
• Must have experience in managing construction work in the Middle East and administering a FIDIC contract.
• Must have experience as a as the Construction Supervision Consultant on Middle East Projects.
• Must have excellent English language skills (written and oral), coupled with strong communication (written and oral) skills.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company globally with especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. We employ 13,000 experts and we constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower people within our organisation, welcome individual differences and create multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. Ramboll works across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy, Oil & Gas, Telecoms and Management Consulting.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for everyone.
Industry Type :
Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area :