We are looking for a candidate with minimum 7 years total and 5 years in gulf experience in Piling and Shoring, Structural inspections, Civil & Finishing works, Al & Glass cladding, PT slabs, familiar with coordination with other disciplines, particularly MEP, ID and Landscape.
Specific Experience of High end works and in a Consultancy firm
Special Qualities/ Experience Required:
Safety courses, good computer, communication & reporting skills, shop drawings checking, exposure to Planning OR BIM/Autocad
1) Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
2) Co–ordination with client, structural designer, and MEP services
3) Conducting training program for workers, regarding safety and quality productivity.
4) Follow-up manpower, materials, and specialized vendors to timely completion of the project with all aspect of quality and safety consequences to meet project specification.
5) Leading all functions of construction project management, including planning and scheduling.