Falcon British Nursery cleaning staff and support staff job description
• School leaver
• Cleaning and sterilizing training
• Infection control training
• Aware of and willing to promote the school s health and safety policies and practices.
• Able to keep track and complete logs
• Able to keep the school sterile and safe
Experience working with students or in a school environment.
Reporting to the deputy/supervisor, principal, HR manager
Remain within the scope of practice.
• To implement and promote all Policies and the Staff Rules.
• To ensure their safety and welfare of the children at all times.
• To carry out physical duties required during housekeeping.
• To be responsible for maintaining the highest level of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the nursery premises.
This is achieved by:
• Ensuring the daily thorough cleaning of all nursery rooms including floor coverings, walls and balconies, windows etc nsuring the daily thorough cleaning of all nursery furniture and equipment. ensuring the daily thorough cleaning of nursery kitchens including equipment such as microwaves, fridges and kitchen cupboards etc
• Ensuring the daily thorough cleaning of all nursery furniture and equipment. ensuring the daily thorough cleaning of nursery kitchens including equipment such as microwaves, fridges and kitchen cupboards etc
• Ensuring the daily thorough cleaning of child and staff toilet areas ensuring the daily thorough cleaning of other nursery areas including outside, corridors, hallways, bathrooms and all other areas of the nursery.
• Working with the stock controller to maintain sufficient supplies of domestic consumables eg. Interfold paper towels, toilet rolls, liquid soap, cleaning materials etc
• To work as part of a team and contribute positively to that staff team.
• To ensure that all information pertaining to Falcon British Nursery, its operation, children, staff and parents remains confidential.
• To go about your duties with a positive and enthusiastic attitude to be confident, hardworking and conscientious, and at all times promote good practice.
• To promote at all times good relations between staff members, parents and children, and at all times promote the good name and ethos of Falcon British Nursery.
• To cover any other reasonable responsibilities as appropriate, at the request of the deputy, principal or HR manager