Your Role and Responsibilities
• This role defines a high level enterprise-wide IT Architecture leader focusing on the mapping of I/T capabilities to business needs.
• The focus is on defining the relationships, flows and implementation of business (processes/activities/functions, information), applications, data and technology in the enterprise and the transitional process necessary for implementing technology in response to changing business needs. The employee guides functional objectives or technologies with a focus on innovation and the client's transformative journey.
• Have an detailed understanding of Orchestration, Automation and Brokerage.
• -Help clients understand the differentiated capabilities of cloud solutions in the context of fitness for purpose to solve key client challenges and guide them to these solutions where right answer.
• Provide a holistic view of enterprise solutions, including a sound appreciation of operational costs, security, performance engineering, application development and systems management.
• These skills should be aligned to Hybrid Cloud within the enterprise.
• Hybrid Cloud include but is not limited to Traditional IT & Cloud services such as IBM Cloud and AWS along with the following technologies: Containers , Hypervisors , SaaS offerings , NaaS offerings , PaaS offerings.
• Professional knowledge related to incumbent s function/business unit and its processes.
• Advise other professionals. Effectively utilize group dynamics. Negotiate to define approaches and goals.
• Recognize complex problems related to functional objectives. Analyze situations and implement solutions, or develop new system elements, procedures or processes. Creativity and judgment applied to developmental work on different projects within the business environment.
• Provides ongoing technical /operational guidance to lead professional work teams, conducts special projects, or manages department(s) (national or international). Understand department/ functional mission and vision. Defines and decides objectives within specified business concept or project and may have responsibility for tools and assigned resources. Utilizes expertise to directly influence people outside department or function. Sometimes no precedent exists.
impact on Business/Scope:
• Accountable for department results and for activities and/or projects involving multi-functional te C23ams. Regularly participates in overall functional program planning. Activities are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, and impact project costs or expenses.
More than 10 years