Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Data&AI team is seeking a Client Technical Sales Professional (CTP) to lead and engage in IBM Z Data&AI opportunities (Db2 for z/OS and Db2 for z/OS tools , IDAA,Databases, Big Data, Open Source, Reporting and Data Science tools, Machine Learning, etc.). The job will be dedicated to Saudi.
Candidate should have in-depth technical skills and a thorough understanding of IBM Z ecosystem, IBM Data&AI solutions portfolio and open source tools. A working background with mainframe and Advanced Analytics projects is essential.
This role is an integral part of our sales organization and works closely with sales team to identify and progress opportunities. Candidate is expected to identify and use demos, POTs, and other sales assets, plan and perform POCs, collaborate with sales on competitive strategies, organize and facilitate solutioning workshops, and deploy other technical accelerators to help effectively drive opportunities towards a win. He/she is expected to position IBM Z Data&AI solutions and differentiate from competition within the context of a customer s Digital Transformation and AI/Data Science initiatives.
This role requires a mature highly motivated individual who can collaborate with teams across Saudi and with our MEA teams. He/she will be required to lead technical sales engagements with customers and liaise with senior client executives:
• Execute Technical Accelerators such as: presentation, demonstration, client discovery workshops, Proof of Technology and Proof of Concepts.
• Engaging deployment team to review key deployment milestones, architecture & design, installation and production setup.
• Data&AI subject-matter technical expert to validate proposed client solution and customer requirements.
• Supports sales team on prospect customer conference calls, WebEx and onsite visits.
• Leads technical response to Request for Proposal and Request For Information (RFI) by writing clear responses to commonly asked questions and gathering answers from other internal technical experts.
• Supports business partner teams by participating in technical calls and meetings with prospective customers.