For the last 25 years, Oracle has led the database and applications software market.
• The largest corporations and governments in the world use our market-leading products. Oracle employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded co-workers that drive innovation across the entire technology industry.
• Oracle Consulting plays a critical role in Oracle s cloud solutions.
• We offer a unique focus on Oracle-based application and technology initiatives by combining leading expertise, broad coverage, global scale, and flexible delivery.
• Oracle Consulting functions as the focal point of customer relationships with Oracle product development, Oracle Support, Oracle University, and other related business and technology partners.
• Oracle Solutions can help customers transform their Business and IT. To accelerate deals across EMEA we seek applications for Oracle Project Manager.
• The Project Manager role is a challenging, exciting opportunity for you to manage full lifecycle Cloud Implementations while using Oracle s OUM or TCM for Cloud methodology.
• In this role you will manage multiple cloud projects and be responsible for the successful delivery of those projects. You will work with leaders in Oracle Consulting, Development and Support focused on Oracle s Cloud products. You will manage an international team of architects and consultants.
• leading a project team in delivering an Oracle Cloud or On-Prem solution to the customer
• overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverable, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management,
• methodically managing complex business and logistical challenges
• managing all project resources, including subcontractors,
• providing day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer
• Exercise creativity, independent judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques.
• Interact with all roles at customer including CIO, CTO, IT Architects, technical staff and Business representatives
• for all internal and external reporting
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services