• Owns the execution of the GTM plan
• Work with the other stakeholders to ensure plans and activities are understood, agreed and managed
• Monitor and review sales campaigns progress for the Region and Industry organisations
• Identify, maintain and deploy an internal network of people who can support achievement of plans and revenue objectives
• Engage with relevant Oracle Partners as appropriate
• Maintain a good understanding of the Oracle Cloud Applications and competition in the associated product areas
• Maintain an understanding of Oracle s strategic direction within the Solution Areas
• Operate in line with Oracle's HR policies and procedures
• Operate in line with Oracle's processes and procedures
Transformation Accounts Engagements:
• Identify high potential accounts with an appetite to spend on SaaS solutions.
• Work with the sales team to build & own the account strategy to nurture the account
• Bring the right resources and orchestrate activities to create demand within the customer organization and key stakeholders
• Help create opportunities, ensure that the opportunity is progressing with the help of presales team.
Professional Body outreach:
• Identify associations and professional bodies that are well known in the region.
• Connect with them and organize collaborative activities which can increase Oracle s mindshare within the minds of the members.
• Work with them to improve Oracle s coverage, Oracle s reach to business stake holders.
Demand Generation Events:
• Build & own the execution strategy to improve the pipeline for specific products in specific geographies
• Plan the right type of events, identify the target accounts for the event, attract the right profiles, execute the events and deliver the target pipe for ERP, EPM, HCM and SCM for CATLEENA (Central Asia, Turkey, Levant, North Africa).
• Deliver sessions (speaking) at customer facing events (mainly 1:M events)
• Creation/adaption of local/industry content and active contribution to the Oracle Buzz via social media channels, thus building a large network to reach the right influencers.
• Identify, participate and deliver results by participation in relevant 3rd party events.
• Identifies and influence key local stakeholders (Customer, analyst, Partners, Influencers) to further increase market share through planning and execution of activities working closely with other key organizations like marketing, alliances and channels, the inside sales organization and the field sales organization.
• Build / have personal credibility and experience to attract the right audience to the events.
• Ensure that Knowledge Management occurs in the relevant Industry/Product groups sharing best practice across including related competence for customer facing staff
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services