Cloud Support Associate Trainee will support the customers of Febno Technologies to solve tough technical problems and use cloud computing technologies to develop and deploy large scale applications. This trainee is delegated for pre-sales planning, guide our customers to adopt agile operation models, build microservice architectures, and leverage server-less computing. As a Cloud Support Associate within company you will become a trusted advisory to suggest customers on cloud vendors that suits their needs, educate them on the value proposition of company cloud and participating in deep architectural discussions to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud. Cloud Support Engineer will also work closely with the sales and technical team of cloud vendors including Google Cloud,Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and Alibaba.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Provide first line support on cloud services of Google, Microsoft, Amazon
• Provide architectural guidance and recommendations on running applications on cloud
• Assist solution providers with the definition of technical strategies that will enable them to present their offering on the cloud platform
• Develop technical content, such as white papers and reference architectures, that can be used by our customers and partners to assist them in deploying cloud-based solutions.
• Participate in events, user groups, and peer group meetings
• Identifying new business development opportunities in domestic markets.
• Creation of pitches and proposals to expand the customer base.
• Must have strong drive to results and passion for growing businesses.
• Must be highly professional, confident, pro-active and well organized
• Passion for supporting business to grow using technical solutions.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation skills.
• Must be highly self-motivated and a good team player.
• Must have strong decision-making, and problem solving skills.
Required Experience and Qualifications
• Fresher with aptitude for cloud and allied technologies
• Experience in basic accounting and computer skills.
• Valid UAE driving license.