The Cluster Reservation Agent is responsible for handling all customer inquiries pertaining to room reservations, with a focus on revenue maximization and quality.
What will it be like to work for this family of brands?
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world s largest and most diverse hotel company, encompassing approximately 8,000 hotels and 679,100 rooms in 73 countries. From the award-winning upper-upscale offerings of its namesake Wyndham Hotels and Resorts brand, to the distinctly familiar properties of its globally recognized Dolce, Ramada , Days Inn , Super 8 and Howard Johnson brands, Wyndham Hotel Group prides itself on providing guests, owners and franchisees with exceptional customer service, great value and the most lodging choices around the world.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an upscale, full-service brand located in key business and vacation destinations around the world. It offers the comfort and amenities you would expect in a world-class hotel, including beautifully appointed public areas, thoughtfully detailed guestrooms and distinct dining options. Business locations feature well-designed meeting space flexible enough to accommodate anything from an executive board meeting to a major sales conference, as well as business and fitness centres. All properties feature high-speed Internet access.
TRYP by Wyndham
TRYP by Wyndham is a select-service, mid-priced hotel brand located in key urban markets throughout North America, Europe, Central America and South America, including Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Frankfurt, New York and Buenos Aires. Hotels cater to all travellers with accommodations suited for different travel needs: the Premium Room, designed for business travellers; the Fitness Room, equipped with exercise machines and complimentary Fitness Kit ; and the Family Room, complete with bunk beds for kids and a larger bed for parents. The brand s Power By the City culture, which openly displays passion for guests and for the cities in which TRYP by Wyndham properties are located, aims to help guests make the most of their travels.
The Cluster Reservations Agent is responsible for handling group reservations, inquiries and cancellations in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner, and quoting available rates to maximize room revenue according to Wyndham standards. They are to work with the sales managers in obtaining group business.
Cluster Reservation Agent
• This is a cluster role where the Associate is responsible for two properties.
• Answer all incoming calls promptly, in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.
• Answer guest inquiries about hotel services, facilities and hours of operation.
• Book group room reservations while focusing on maximizing room revenue and average rate using standard rate quoting scenario at all times. Up sell rooms when possible.
• Enter reservations into the computer according to standard operating procedures.
• Communicate and work closely with the Sales Department and Front Office to build group blocks and enter group bookings.
• Maintain availability calendar and communicate all relevant information to the Front Desk staff.
• Maintain accurate files and reports.
• Handle all special reservations, to include V.I.P. reservations, packages and discounts.
• Monitor daily sales activity and alert front office team of sold out nights, group status and possible problem situations.
• Post no-show revenue daily, if required at property.
• Communicate availability to wholesalers.
• Call for occupancy at area hotels.
• File reservations and group contracts.
• Review Reservations logbook and Guest Request log on a daily basis.
• Send confirmations.
• Process advance deposit/balance sheet.
• Process brochure requests.
• Assist with processing travel agent's pro-forma invoices and commissions as requested.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
What we are looking for?
• 2 - 3 years experience on the same field within a hotel industry
• Good English communication skills ( Written and Verbal)
• Knowledgeable in OPERA System
• Strong attention to details
• Ability to handle pressure and multitask
• Passionate and customer focused
Industry Type :
Hotels / Hospitality
Functional Area :
Ticketing / Reservations