Careem is the everyday Super App for our region. A region of over 600 million people that extends from Morocco to Pakistan. It s an area of the world that up until now, has largely missed out on the transformational power of the internet revolution but through its ambition and focus is catching up fast. Click here to see which cities we operate in.
We are looking for an ambitious, strategist who will collaborate with global leaders across functions to drive and execute large, Careem wide initiatives in service of our Colleague Experience journey. You will be responsible for optimizing and improving the colleague experience by crafting scalable programs executed with relentless passion and the highest quality, to delight colleagues through their Careem journey.
What you ll do:
• Partner with People Engagement Partners, COEs & Key stakeholders to establish frameworks that ensure that our colleagues experience is effectively represented in all our People programs.
• Influence the design and implementation of People programs by facilitating the balance between a unified colleague experience vs catering to the nuances of individual business functions.
• Identify and address opportunities for enhanced operational effectiveness, aimed at improving our colleague experience and the People team s effectiveness.
• Own projects end to end. Run focus groups, discover and scope out business, resource and tech requirements, build frameworks and deliver standardized programs with exceptional operational efficiency. Create flexibility for programs to be localized at varying levels to meet market requirements.
What you ll need to be successful in this role:
• BA/BS/Masters in Business, HR, Economics, or other business operations focus (MBA a plus).
• Minimum 7 years of management consulting experience or experience in a People change, People strategy, Product Management or Customer Experience role.
• Strategic mindset - you're comfortable interpreting large scale business requirements and deriving the talent strategy thinking short, medium and long term.
• Proven ability to execute large scale, complex programs and projects from discovery and design through to delivery.
• A vast suite of influencing skills and an ability to communicate through artful storytelling.
• Solid research, analytical & process mapping skills.
• Experience rolling out tech platforms, deep understanding and interest in using technology
• A mix of right brain & left brain approach to solving problems - i.e. you are creative but also highly analytical using data to problem solve.
• Strong individual contributor with demonstrated attitude and aptitude to be effective in an environment that is fast paced, ambiguous and requires one to be a self-starter.