Just imagine your future with us
At Aurecon we see the future through a very different lens. Do you?
Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future?
Are you driven by the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex projects around the world and to learn from the best? We are.
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
What will you do?
In this position you will join our PSH Team, where you will play an integral part in a team of highly skilled specialists that bring ideas to life for our clients across all types of projects.
We know the work we do is vital in assisting our world s economic development and, it s the technical expertise and the depth of knowledge of our people that really sets us apart. Here are the key things you will do to bring ideas to life
Provide Contracts Administration and Commercial support to Aurecon projects and regional business under the direction of the Contracts Advisor and Commercial Manager:
• Assist with preparation and issue of Tender and contract documentation;
• Call for tenders and quotations for construction, services and consultancies;
• Assist with evaluation of Tender and quotation responses;
• Assist negotiation of contractual terms and agreements with the successful vendors and suppliers,
• Make recommendations for award of contracts;
• Oversee the execution of contracts;
• Administer and manage contracts in accordance with principles, practices and procedures and appropriate International Standards and contract law;
• Provide advice to project teams concerning contractual matters including claims for variation, progress claims, extensions and disputes;
• Analyse and manage commercial risk to the project;
• Assist with communication between the project and its providers to deliver services according to the project plan;
• Manage internal & external contractual stakeholder relationships and influence others to achieve outcomes;
• Assist in the continuous improvement of contract and commercial management processes, policies, procedures and systems;
• Regularly liaise/communicate and consult with key stakeholders and report on performance of contracts to management and client; and
• Maintain records of Sub-Consultant/Contractor performance;
• Management of physical contract files and corresponding contract on line system records to ensure data integrity and accuracy, to correct inaccuracies, and to ensure data adheres to company or client policies and requirements;
• Such additional duties of a similar complexity as may be reasonably assigned by the Senior Contracts Advisor or the Contracts Manager; and
• May have supervisory responsibility as determined by the Contracts Manager.
• Coordination with members of the Project Controls and Project Management streams
Knowledge and Skills
• Ability to form & foster collaborative relationships within the business and externally
• Understanding of and ability to follow Company & Client policies and procedures.
• Ability to administer and manage contracts in accordance with Company principles, practices and procedures and appropriate International Standards and contract law
• Ability to provide advice and support to the project teams in negotiating, establishing and administrating contracts
• Understanding Company aligned contract management processes and ability to improve those contract management processes, policies, procedures and systems continuously
• Ability to communicate and consult with key stakeholders and report on performance of contracts to project teams and the Company
• Ability to oversee the execution and close-out of contracts
• Strong organisational skills with the capacity to manage the demands of multiple assignments;
• The ability to respond in a timely, professional and comprehensive manner to project/client / manager directives and requests;
• Ability to delegate tasks and communicate
Qualification and Experience
• Tertiary qualifications in Quantity Surveying, law, commerce or comparable experience & previous experience on Projects. 8 years of relevant experience
• About us
We ve re-imagined engineering.
Aurecon is an engineering and infrastructure advisory company, but not as you know it!
For a start, our clients ideas drive what we do. Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world s most complex challenges. And through a range of unique creative processes and skills, we work to re-imagine, shape and design a better future.
We listen deeply and intently, which helps us see opportunities, possibilities and potential that others can t.
Think engineering. Think again.
Want to know more?
You can learn more about what it s like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.
If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!