We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC in Qatar for:
This position is a unique opportunity to manage pre and post contract award activities including preparing tender documents, evaluating tender submissions, monitoring procurement strategy/tender strategy and vetting variations of work scope. Prepare evaluation reports based on various technical & financial submittals to provide management with sound recommendations that facilitates their decision-making process.
Your main duties will be:
• Oversee and administer the function of Consultants' Procurement& Contract department.
• Involved in preparation of Tender Document for consultancy and construction packages in conjunction with Consultants.
• Involved in evaluating tender submission submitted by Tenderers & review the evaluation & recommendation report.
• Involved in procurement/tendering strategy in conjunction with Consultants and vetting through Letter of Award to contract packages.
• Managing & administer all contractual aspects for post contract administration in conjunction with Consultants and oversee adherence to contract insurance, bonds & warranty submitted by Contractors.
• Provide guidance in various aspects of contract management to the management & project team ensuring sound prime contract management principles are applied to contract work process.
• Support the management in conjunction with Consultants for preparation of changes to the main contract & resolution of constructive contract changes with respect to additional compensation & time.
• Responsible for monitoring the compliance of Consultants and Contractors with NPP's Contract Management standards and the contractual terms & conditions.
• Responsible for developing NPP's Contract Management policies and procedures, and ensuring compliance of the consultants and contractors.
• Responsible for managing the Contract Administration, Performance Monitoring and Claims management units.
• Responsible for reviewing and commenting on claims submitted by Contractors and Consultants, ensuring compliance with the Contractual Terms & Conditions and protecting NPP's Commercial position.
• Prepare evaluation reports on management of contracts
Ideally, you should be Bachelor's degree in an Engineering Discipline.
You should have minimum 20 years’ working experience in similar position in Ports Development Projects, with solid background in Tendering, Contracts, Claims, Etc.
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, an advance level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office. You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services promotes diversity. All our positions are suitable for disabled people.