, Posted on March 14, 2018
Prepare the mise en place and handle food preparation and assist with food presentation as part of the kitchen brigade.
- Prepare kitchen equipment for use.
- Assemble and prepare ingredients for menu items.
- Prepare simple food items.
- Prepare food for service.
- Assist with checking, receiving and storing of goods.
- Maintain storage areas.
- Clean kitchen and equipment.
- Handle waste and linen.
- Maintain a hygienic kitchen and high standards of personal hygiene.
- Attend all briefings.
- Participate in training.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
- Fluent in English
- Good communication Skills
- At least 1 year experience in the same capacity
Industry Type :
Hotels / Hospitality
Functional Area :
Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Front Desk
Commis 1 Service Food Preparation Hr Traininginess Executive Usage
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at email@example.com
People also searched for
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job