Assist Chef De Partie in the day to day operation, representing his station in the absence of the Chef de Partie with the assistance of Sous Chef in all areas of responsibility. Responsible for the efficient and smooth running of food production within the designated station. Ensure to keep high standard in his work according to the chef requirement. To perform all daily tasks to a consistent high standard in line with both departmental and brand standards. Also responsible for basic mise en place preparation clean as you go attitude storage and labelling of all food produce basic cooking of ingredients prior to service.
• Assist the set-up of daily buffet as per standards.
• Collect dry store, fruits, vegetables, dairy, raw meat and fish/sea food requisitioned by the outlet or section in charge.
• Participate in the daily mise en place delegated by the outlet or section in charge.
• Set up preparation area (include utensils, pots and pans, cutting boards and knives). As defined by the outlet or section in charge.
• Performs duties as required by Line Manager.
• Must keep work area clean at all times and make sure correct use of equipment chillers and freezers.
• Prompt work pattern and must remain flexible at all times.
• Ensure order and correct storage of all food items in chillers and freezers as per standards.
To be eligible for the role, you must have the below qualifications:
• High School or equivalent.
• Vocational Diploma or certificate.
• HACCP Basic
• Food Hygiene Basic
• Minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role and property rating.
• Basic - English communication skills, written and verbal.
• Basic - Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Microsoft, PowerPoint).
Industry Type :
Hotels / Hospitality
Functional Area :
Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Front Desk