Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been recognized by FORTUNE Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since the survey began in 1998.
In the words of Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts:
The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion and culture. It s the Golden Rule the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same. This philosophy is the cornerstone of the Four Seasons culture, truly making Four Seasons the best company to work for.
Four Seasons Hotel Doha:-
Gazing over the Arabian Gulf, with a private beach and marina curving at its feet, Four Seasons Hotel Doha is a traveler s haven fashioned to the finest international standards. It is the centerpiece of Doha s outstanding waterfront landmark, the West Bay business and residential complex. Four Seasons is home to 232 guest rooms overlooking land and sea, nearly a quarter of which are suites. With refreshing contemporary elegance, the accommodations are enhanced by carefully detailed comforts and 21st century conveniences.
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion.
• Prepare food items according to guest orders of consistent quality following recipe cards, as well as production, portion, and presentation standards; complete mis en place and set-up station for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner service.
• Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not prepare beyond estimated needs.
• Operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen equipment, including deep fryer, broiler, stove, steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven, steam table, tilt kettle, waffle iron, and flat top grill.
• Date all food containers and rotate as per policies, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper temperatures; check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation, freezer pull and line set up; note any out-of-stock items or possible shortages; return all food items not used to designated storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables; assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost problems; control food waste, loss and usage per policies.
• Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Experience and Language
• Experience required by position is from 1 to 2 years of employment in a similar or a related position.
• Proficient in verbal/written English and Good knowledge of English.
Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
Unique strong culture - diversity of 45 different nationalities
Living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced apartment
Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide (upon availability)
Paid annual home leave tickets
Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
Free transportation to work
Hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.