Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been recognized by FORTUNE Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since the survey began in 1998.
In the words of Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts:
The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion and culture. It s the Golden Rule the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same. This philosophy is the cornerstone of the Four Seasons culture, truly making Four Seasons the best company to work for.
Join our Team
• Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
• Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
• Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine's 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
Four Seasons Hotel Doha:-
Gazing over the Arabian Gulf, with a private beach and marina curving at its feet, Four Seasons Hotel Doha is a traveler s haven fashioned to the finest international standards. It is the centerpiece of Doha s outstanding waterfront landmark, the West Bay business and residential complex. Four Seasons is home to 232 guest rooms overlooking land and sea, nearly a quarter of which are suites. With refreshing contemporary elegance, the accommodations are enhanced by carefully detailed comforts and 21st century conveniences.
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion.
Who We Look For:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
• The Commis II is an essential member of the culinary team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests
• Prepare food items according to guest orders of consistent quality following recipe cards, as well as production, portion, and presentation standards; complete mis en place and set-up station for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner service.
• Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not prepare beyond estimated needs.
• Operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen equipment, including deep fryer, broiler, stove, steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven, steam table, tilt kettle, waffle iron, and flat top grill.
• Date all food containers and rotate as per policies, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper temperatures; check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation, freezer pull and line set up; note any out-of-stock items or possible shortages; return all food items not used to designated storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables; assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost problems; control food waste, loss and usage per policies.
• Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• This position requires an applicant with general food knowledge. Candidates must have good personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to perform this position to Four Seasons Standards is required. In addition to discreetly clearing tables, the Server Assistant performs side work, polishes silverware, refills condiment containers and crumbs tables.
• The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any task!
• Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
• Degree & Diploma in the Hotel Management
Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
Unique strong culture - diversity of 50 different nationalities
Living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced apartment
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Employee Recognition Programs
Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
Paid annual home leave tickets
Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
Free transportation to work
Hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.