- Carry out onshore & offshore Pre-commissioning and start-up activities of green fields projects.
- Assist in start-up of new systems and equipment at the jobsite.
- To review during the construction phase the status of testing and punch listing to ensure systems are turned over to commissioning and start-up in a smooth, safe and efficient manner. To supervise, coordinate and review the work of assigned, commissioning engineers & supervisors
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in oil & gas industry in both operational, technical and commissioning aspects with oil & gas industry.
- Minimum of 2 years of commissioning experience in reputable EPCC contracting in similar role within the oil & gas industry.
- Involved in minimum one major projects construction to operation and maintenance on specific positions.
- Specific experience in the Middle East for renowned clients is essential. Must be fully knowledgeable in commissioning large oil & gas projects that involve rotating machinery, gas dehydration and gas sweetening facilities, Wellhead Towers, pipelines, dehydration and gas sweetening facilities, etc.
- Should have proven experience as a commissioning discipline engineer, having led a team of supervisors and technicians in executing the pre-commissioning and commissioning activities independently.
- Communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English.