• Responsible for coordinating and executing Mechanical (skid mounted equipment) pre-commissioning/commissioning activities Systems Completion activities required at site as per the commissioning plan.
• Responsible for coordinating and executing Piping (reinstatement after hydrotest and delivery of piping systems to Client for commissioning) pre-commissioning/commissioning activities required at site as per the commissioning plan.
• Ensures alignment with Project Engineering, Construction, Quality, Procurement and coordinate with the Pre-Commissioning/Commissioning Team of Client.
• Monitors static and dynamic pre-commissioning/commissioning activities, assists in resolution of systems completion related pre-commissioning/commissioning issues to ensure satisfactory quality is attained
• Coordinates Systems Completion interfaces between various parties to facilitate successful pre-commissioning and hand-over for commissioning
• Supervise pre-commissioning activities ensuring work is conducted in a safe and proper manner in accordance with the pre-commissioning/commissioning plan
• Coordinates the contribution of project construction team during commissioning execution.
• Exposed to multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural environment requiring special coordination and expediting Sound inter-personal relationships and effective communication within Client
• Compilation of pre-commissioning documentation and handover to Client.
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Mechanical, Process engineering.
• 10 years experience in the Construction Industry in multidisciplinary projects including Piping/Mechanical/I&C/Safety/Electrical works.
• Good communication and supervisory skills
• In-depth, current, technical knowledge
• Ability to work across cultural and organizational boundaries, in remote areas and operate successfully in an intense business environment.
• Previous experience on working in Middle East Is required.
Industry Type :
Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area :
MEP (Mechanical / Electrical / Plumbing)