The Overall Responsibility as a Communication and Visibility Officer is:
• To further develop, implement and monitor the communication and visibility strategy of MADAD project, coordinate with consortium partners and liaise with counterparts particularly with European Union.
• To contribute to promoting EFI s goals and vision, particularly through MADAD s objectives.
We seek a person who:
• Ensures proper implementation and monitoring of MADAD project communication and visibility.
• Coordinates communication between EFI and members of consortium in order to agree in advance prior to dissemination or publication of information related to MADAD through different means (ie. press release, social media, visibility, visual presentation, printing materials etc).
• Quickly understands and analyses complex challenges within the region and comes up with sound and rational communication plan and strategy between EFI and members of consortium.
• In collaboration with Programme Team, translates the framework through proper communication and visibility events, outreach activities, trainings and props (eg. Banners, leaflets, video).
• Maintains and co-operates well with European Union in complying with Communication and Visibility Plan;; ensures timely reporting and filing.
• B uilds relationships with media organizations within the region; drafts press release and other public relations material to communicate EFIs position and consortium on emerging developments in line with its MADAD goals.
• Elaborates and updates contents for EFI website and social media; works with Programme Team ahead of events and meetings to devise key messages and integrate social media into the activities; monitors public opinion, views and news related to MADAD; takes into account socio cultural context for publication materials; provides regular briefing and feedback to Programme Team.
• Supports the development and organization of events and meetings aimed at raising EFI s profile, engaging new audiences in its work and strengthening its support base; ensures there is a coverage of every workshop, advocacy activity, meetings with stakeholders such as community hosts, local authorities and ministries, social workers and consortium members.
• Develops and implements documentation or presentation of EFI s work in collaboration with graphic designer, photographer, film-maker; ensures availability of qualified translators for events.
• Follows up and monitors the MADAD budget specifically for communication and visibility lines; works closely with Finance Team and Logistics Team in respect of EFI main framework such as procurement, ethical guidelines and anti-corruption.