Job Requisition: 379th Communications Planner Job Description:
Leidos is looking for experienced, energetic individuals who like a challenge to support our team on the US AFCENT A6 Communications Technical Support Services (CTSS) IV program.
The Communications Planner will support managing, supervise and perform theater communications planning and implementation activities.
• Provide continuity for deployed USAF personnel on all projects and act as the focal point for all communication systems planning.
• Direct and lead planning meetings, video conferences, and teleconferences as required.
• Coordinate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), local command, and external agencies, as required, to develop and brief project plans.
• Coordinate and facilitate communications installations to include frequency authorizations, civil works authorizations, logistical work, and other allied support, as required.
• Ensure communications systems architecture, configuration, and integration conformity by coordinating engineering data through the base Communications Systems Integrator (CSI).
• Consolidate monthly reports of all communication projects as required.
• Act as a liaison with the base level USAF personnel to support USAFCENT operational requirements.
• Coordinate and process deployed base requirements as required.
• Must possess a minimum of Secret level security clearance.
• Bachelor's Degree or additional experience in lieu of degree and 8 years of experience in technical specifications development, process analysis and design, technical problem solving, analytical/logical thinking, work experience in project installations of communications systems or equipment. Must have experience in coordination the work of several different activities/agencies in project completion. Must have experience in production timelines, coordaition project support agreements, and reviewing engineering design documents.
• PMP Certification or similar work experience
Minimum of five (5) years of experience with the following:
• Managing, supervising, and coordinating military communication systems
• Planning and implementation activities
• Managing communications architecture, configuration, and integration conformity
• Working and communicating with military officers
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
External Referral Bonus: Eligible Potential for Telework: No Clearance Level Required: Secret Travel: Yes, 10% of the time Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Requisition Category: Professional Job Family: Network Administration and Ops2000Defense