Job Title: Communications Specialist - Tier I MID
Job Location: Bahrain
Security Clearance: Active, in-scope US Governent issued Secret clearance
Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US Citizenship required.
Trace Systems is seeking a Communications Specialist - Tier I MID to join our team based in Bahrain.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Supports installation, testing, configuring, maintenance, and repair of voice, network, data, and satellite communications equipment including digital switching gear, network and data circuits, public-address systems, alarm systems, and voice and radio systems.
• Troubleshoots, isolates, and diagnoses problems; collaborates with other technical services and vendors to resolve problems.
• Daily tasks include: maintaining, processing and troubleshooting satellite systems in both the Contiguous United States and overseas.
• Submit satellite access request, creates Request for Maintenance Assistance (RMA); Include all services needed by the customer are Satellite and Gateway Access Requests (SAR/GAR).
• Must have the ability to troubleshoot satellite communications problems at both STEP (Standardized Tactical Entry Point) and Tactical sites. Satellite access equipment includes military and commercial satellite access terminals.
• Position requires a minimum of 3 years of experience including maintaining, processing and troubleshooting satellite systems and experience developing Satellite and Gateway Access Requests (SAR/GAR)
• Experience with troubleshooting Standardized Tactical Entry Point (STEP) and Tactical sites is required.
• DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification
• Active, in-scope US Government issued Secret clearance
• Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US Citizenship required.
• Experience with DoD communications systems
• High school diploma, trade school training
Trace Systems , headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, was founded to support and defend our nation's security interests at home and abroad whenever and wherever. We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, communications, networking and information technology services, systems, and solutions to the United States Department of Defense, Intelligence Community and Department of Homeland Security.
To Apply: We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Trace Systems ! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: www.tracesystems.com . #jointracesystems
Trace Systems is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.