Are you a CompEx Inspector looking for contracting opportunities? RINA, a leading global provider of testing, inspection, certification and consultancy services is looking for experienced freelance CompEx Inspectors to join us. Join RINA and you will be part of our growing international team of qualified and competent technicians supporting worldwide Energy projects.
We are keen to hear from independent Field Inspectors with a valid CompEx Certification interested in short or long-term assignments. You will be carrying out surveillance activities within manufacturer s premises or fabrication yards, you could be looking for local opportunities or open to travel.
Our network of specialists offer the technical competence and behavioural skills to deliver a high standard of service to our clients, the following requirements are essential:
• Extensive experience of performing hazardous area field inspections
• Detailed knowledge of electrical, instrumentation and control engineering
• Valid CompEx Certificate Modules EX01 EX04
• Experience with projects in compliance to ATEX (DSEAR) plant / equipment inspection
• Strong communication skills, including good verbal and written English, with precise attention to detail and sound report writing skills
• Effective team worker, able to work effectively with multiple stakeholders, including RINA, the Client and Manufacturer
• Excellent time management and organisational ability, able to highlight technical compliance matters affecting product quality, safety, time or cost and on time reporting are key
• Professional in approach and client focussed, motivated to deliver the best service levels
How to Apply - Required Information
• Current detailed resume (CV)
• Copies of relevant certifications / Technical diploma
• Complete contact details ~ Email, Phone, Address
• Current Hourly Rate for Freelance Independent Contractor services (include currency)
Becoming one of RINA s Independent Contractors has a number of benefits. It could be the flexibility to suit your lifestyle, competitive pay, gaining experience, or the freedom to choose opportunities that interest you locally or worldwide. If you are a skilled Inspector ready to work tomorrow or keen to work with RINA in the future apply now, we will get in touch and tell you more about becoming part of our trusted team of specialists.