Our client is a prestigious payment processing company. They would like to hire a seasoned well rounded compliance professional to assist with furthering their United Arab Emirates business.
You will be responsible for supporting development, launch and management of
• Transaction Monitoring and Screening Program
• KYC and due diligence
• Investigate, identify and develop transaction monitoring
• Design and execute reports to measure success and performance of initiatives
• Drive internal controls design and monitoring to support Compliance Operational policy and procedures
• Partner with Compliance, Legal, Engineering, Product, Strategy, and BD to achieve results for team and the Compliance department
• Continually identify, redefine and execute solutions for KYC needs across systems, teams, policies and processes
• Designs and execute reports to measure success and performance of AML Compliance initiatives, program, operations, critical metrics and KRIs
• Remain up-to-date on regulatory changes and landscape, best practices and cutting-edge developments
• 7+ years of experience ideally in a payment services firm or financial services
• Bachelor/Master's Degree
• Experience working in a ADGM regulated firm.
• Familiarity with AML regulations globally
• Certification in compliance related area
• Knowledge in core AML products, money laundering and terrorism typology, segmentation, scenarios, models, methodology, and AML tools
• Experience with Transaction Monitoring, Screening, Financial Investigations or similar discipline
• Currently based in the United Arab Emirates
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.