• Strong programming experience with Python, C/C++, Java, and MATLAB
• Strong experience with OpenCV or background in computer vision, image processing algorithms, machine learning, neural networks.
• Analysis and optimization of algorithms.
• Knowledge of Object detection, semantic segmentation, face recognition and feature extraction algorithms
• Experience with Deep Learning concept, and tools
• Working knowledge of GPU programming & optimization
• Knowledge of video coding standards such as MPEG4, H264, and H265.
• Previous working experience in software product development
• Experience working with ffmpeg, VLC or other video and imaging tools.
• Familiarity with integration, testing, and software product life cycle is important. Previous working experience in computer vision algorithm development is highly recommended.
• 3-5 years of experience in a relevant field.
• PhD, Masters, or bachelor level degree in computer vision or related fields
• Has the ability to analyze data, identify/define business rules and implement transformation logic necessary to move data.
• Understands object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
• Creative problem-solving skills and ability to effectively communicate and translate feedback, needs and solutions
• Strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams
• Excellent work ethic and strong sense of ownership of end-results.
Interested candidates are required to send their most updated CV supported with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org