• Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome
• Use a positive and clear speaking voice, address the guest by name, listen carefully to understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet operating hours, hotel s lay-out, activities taking place and local attractions
• Keep oneself knowledgeable about hotel facilities, updated on activities, promotions and happenings in the hotel/city and be able to provide accurate information to guests
• Maintain a network of service providers for the efficient conduct in coordinating guest requirements
• Ensure availability of printed materials such as brochures of local attractions, sister hotels, restaurants, city maps, etc. which may be handed over to guests.
• Facilitate guest request relating to dining activities (both inside and outside of hotel), shows, recreation, tours, transport, florists, doctor, dentist, child care and any other services which are not available at the hotel
• Facilitate all transportation requirements of guests. Maintain close coordination with drivers and ensure that vehicles are in excellent condition.
• Supervise valet parking activities ensuring service efficiency and safety
• Responsibly use available systems and equipment including PMS (Property Management System), internet, trolleys, etc.
• Handle guest queries and complaints in a courteous and professional manner. Liaise with concerned department manager if necessary
Similar experience needed in a 5 star luxury hotel chain
High School Graduate or Diploma in Hospitality Management or any Front Office Training Certification
Presentable and must deal in a polite and sophisticated manner
Enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and hotel guests
Excellent Guest Relation Skills
Attention to Detail, Good Listener with Customer Focus
Excellent command of English language, both spoken and written
Multiple language ability is considered as additional advantage
Your benefits will include:
A competitive tax free starting salary and expatriates benefits as per UAE Law. Additionally, you will have opportunity to be connected with 600+ hotels of the Preferred Group worldwide.
As an employee of the Nassima Royal Hotel, you will be entitled to its employee benefits as well as those of Preferred Group of Hotels and Resorts.