A C&E Sales Executive will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions of Hilton''s newest resort and entertainment complex in Qatar. The Salwa Beach Resort is to become one of the largest resorts in the Middle East. It spreads along a 3.5km pristine beach front on the southwest coast of Qatar. Managed by Hilton, it will have 362 hotel rooms and residential units with private beaches, a world-class leisure and waterpark, sports club, marina, dive center, health club, spa, restaurants, cinemas and retail space. The resort is scheduled to open in 2020 and can be found on Google and YouTube under its working title ''Salwa Beach Resort''
What will I be doing?
As C&E Sales Executive, you will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions. The C&E Sales Executive will interact frequently with Guests and customers with the intention of earning repeat and expanded business. Specifically, a C&E Sales Executive will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue
• Seek opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team
• Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
• Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
• Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
• Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
• Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
• Participate in hotel promotional activities
What are we looking for?
A C&E Sales Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• Arabic speaking is an advantage
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Confident telephone manner
• High level of IT skills
• Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Demonstrated previous experience working in the Conference and Events function
• Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!