We are looking for Construction Supervisor - Electrical & Instrument
The purpose of the Construction Supervisor - Electrical & Instrument is to supervise and oversee all Construction activities concerning Electrical and Instrument in accordance to the established CAT III Project(s) Processes, Specification, and AFC Drawings. The Construction Supervisor - Electrical & Instrument is responsible in supervising the execution of all CAT III Project(s) Electrical and Instrument Construction activities safely, with the required quality, and per schedule.
The role directly reports to the Head of CAT III Construction, and works closely with the assigned Construction Lead. The role works in the Pool Matrix of the CAT III Construction Section.
The role is applicable to Brownfield and Greenfield CAT III Projects, and in normal plant operating conditions as well as shutdowns.
The role provides Client representation in monitoring and coordinating the site and safety activities of EPC and PCI Contractor and its Sub-contractors.
The role reports on the Construction activities, progress, and areas of concern and mitigating actions.
The role prepares for and participate in CAT III Project(s) Weekly Construction Meetings.
The role reviews and approve Construction Method Statements provided by the Contractor, and ensures that its requirements are fully implemented at site by the Contractor / Sub-contractor
Main Duties / Accountabilities:
• Familiar with the Client Health, Safety and Environment requirements and ensure that they are adhered to during Construction activities.
• Ensure Safety compliance at Site and participated in Client Safety IIF Program.
• Engage Contractors, Sub-contractors, and applicable Third Parties with a professional approach and maintain a good working level relationship.
• Engage, support, and monitor Contractor and Sub-contractors in the implementation of the Site specific SHE Program, Emergency Response, and Evacuation Drill Programs. Participate in Incident / Accident Investigation and prevention of recurrence.
• Fully conversant with Client and CAT III Project(s) discipline specific, facility related technical specification requirements.
• Interface and coordinate with the CAT III Project’s Engineering and QA/QC Teams.
• Ensure that the latest revision of CAT III Project(s) Construction documentation are available
before commencement of the related Construction activity.
• Coordinate Contractor’s Construction activities, and interface coordination with the activities of Third Parties. Coordinate Contractors Construction activities with Client Operations to avoid interference with existing Onshore and Offshore facilities.
• Ensure that Construction activities are carried out in accordance with Client rules, regulations, Procedures and Permit to Work (PTW).
• Ensure that Construction activities are carried out in accordance with QP-RLC rules regulations, procedures and the Consolidated Permit to Work System in areas under QP-RLC jurisdiction.
• Review the Construction sequence / logic, Construction Method Statements / Procedures, and Pre-task Planning to ensure comprehensive feasibility and safety. And insure that they are implemented at Site.
• Continuously monitor Construction activities in progress at Site and at critical activities locations against the applicable Client and CAT III Project(s) Technical Specifications.
• Review activities and inspection results (reports / tests) to ensure compliance with Contract requirements before proceeding with succeeding Construction activities.
• Monitor and ensure the correction of Non-Conformance Report items and other issues supporting QA/QC compliance.
• Conduct Construction surveillance activities per PMD requirements, and participate in Construction Walkthroughs.
• Prepare a Daily Report summarising the construction progress and concerns, and coordinate directly with the assigned Construction Lead regarding any significant issues identified.