Consultant Gynaecologist & IVF Specialist (Female)( Job Number: 1800000C)
Our client delivers world-class fertility treatment to couples
in their journey to start a family.
We are actively
recruiting for a Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, Fertility Specialist to manage the care of new and existing
patients from consultation through to completion of treatment.
• To make decisions regarding patients
medical treatment, drug regimes, timing of procedures, and referral for other
treatments if not available in the clinic, working in accordance with agreed protocols to ensure consistent medical treatment of patients and continuity of medical care for all patients.
• To ensure that all patients have the
highest chance of achieving a successful outcome through thorough case analysis
and decision making based on agreed protocols.
• To maintain accurate and clear medical
• To provide honest communication about
chances and limitations, and constant feedback to patients and colleagues.
• To consult, advise, monitor and perform
appropriate surgical procedures for infertility patients.
• To be involved with infertility research
projects and publications in peer review journals and for use in marketing
Occasionally it may be required to provide this service outside of their primary site of work.
• Must hold a current medical license to practice in the UAE and in the country of origin such as American Board/ CCST or CCT (UK or Ireland)/ Certificate of Specialization (Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland)/ Facharzt (Germany)/ CES or DESC or DIU or DIS (France), Fellowship or Membership, preferably from Royal College (Australia/ Canada/ New Zealand/ South Africa/ UK/ USA)
• Ability to take full and independent responsibility for clinical care of patients.
• Understanding and empathy with infertility patients and a desire to contribute to the business success of the clinic are key to the performance of this role.
• Ability to communicate effectively with staff, patients and relatives.
• Extensive general gynaecology and obstetrics experience.
• Ability to perform transvaginal ultrasound scan, HyCoSy, endometrial biopsy, egg collection and embryo transfer.
• A team player as a member of the medical function.
Industry Type :
Medical / Healthcare / Diagnostics / Medical Devices
Functional Area :
Doctor / Nurse / Paramedics / Hospital Technicians / Medical Research