Job Title Consultant - Healthcare Transformation Services
In this role, you have the opportunity to
make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation, with the goal of improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2030.
You are responsible for
• Performing work as delegated by Project Lead
• Gathering data from the field as specified
• Measuring baseline performance according to agreed-upon metrics and KPIs
• Documents findings
• Supporting the development of project deliverables by contributing content, formatting, developing graphics from analyses, etc.
• Acting as an integral member of a cross-functional team
• Working with client staff to perform work collaboratively
• Conducting desk research on a wide variety of topics and develops clear and concise summaries of relevant information
• Using specified tools to conduct basic data analyses
• Following style guides to create professional presentations
You are a part of
A team designed to leverage Philips deep capabilities and assets, Healthcare Transformation Services (HTS) extends our value to the global healthcare community to become a trusted advisor and partner of choice, and transform healthcare delivery by tackling the most challenging clinical and business issues across the continuum of care. Our promise to our customers is grounded in our legacy of innovation and lead from our clinical strengths. Our Healthcare Transformation Services team brings a highly collaborative approach, working side-by-side with client teams. We use data as a foundation and leverage deep clinical expertise to help you transform the patient experience and achieve your objectives.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor s degree in healthcare-related or analytical field (business, finance, engineering); Master Degree preferred
• 1-3 years of experience in management consulting, healthcare related field and / or project management
• Excellent command of English language (verbal and written); Arabic speaker a plus; Saudi National preferred
• Expertise in MS Office tools particularly PowerPoint and Excel; use of Mekkographics or other graphics tools desired
In return, we offer you
to be a part of Royal Philips, headquartered in the Netherlands, a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. In today s increasingly connected world, the convergence of Philips consumer technologies that facilitate healthy living, medical technologies that help clinicians to deliver better diagnosis and treatment, and cloud-based technologies that support data sharing and analysis, will be a key enabler of more effective, lower-cost integrated health solutions.
By addressing healthcare as a connected whole in this way, we can unlock gains and efficiencies and drive innovations that help deliver on the quadruple aim : enhancing the patient experience, improving health outcomes, lowering the cost of care, and improving the work life of care providers.
Philips started its partnership with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia more than 85 years ago and Philips continues to demonstrate its support of Saudi Vision 2030 to transform healthcare across the Kingdom.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)