The King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center (KFSH&RC) is a modern, 1,000 bed Joint Commission International (JCI)-accredited academic medical facility located in Riyadh , the vibrant capital city of Saudi Arabia .
• MD degree
• Current, active medical license in: Canada, the United States, the UK, Western Europe, Australia or New Zealand
• Fellowship training in kidney/pancreas transplant
• National Board Specialty Certification in Surgery from the United States, Canada, the UK, Western Europe, Australia, or New Zealand
• A minimum of three years of current post-subspecialty certification experience working as a Consultant in Kidney/Pancreas Transplant Surgery n the United States, Canada, the UK, Western Europe, Australia, or New Zealand
• Tax-free income
• Married-status contract
• Accommodations provided
• Education allowance for up to four eligible dependents
• Professional leave and allowance
• More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
NOTE: This position is open to individuals who have current experience in and are citizens of: the United States, Canada, the UK, Western Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.