We would be happy to inform you that, currently we are in process to hire Consultant levels Doctors for the Saudi Arabia.
Required Consultant Positions: Cardiology, Plastic Surgery , Ophthalmology, General Paediatrician, OB-GYNE, ENT, Pulmonology /ICU, Dermatology, Medicine, Consultant Vacant Positions - We required only this boards physicians Specialist Positions
1. Consultant Cardiology - American / uk / Canadian / Australian boards Specialist Anaesthesiology Egypt / Syria / Sudan Female / male
1. Consultant Ophthalmology - American / uk / Canadian / Australian boards Specialsit Obgyne Female Arabic speaker required Egypt . Sudan . Syria / Jordanian
2. Consultant Paediatrician - Female - American / uk / Canadian Specialist Internal Medicine same as above
3. Consultant Plastic Surgery - American / uk / Canadian / Australian boards Specialist Dermatology same as above but male / female
4. Consultant ObGyne - Female - American / uk / Canadian / Australian boards Specialist General Surgery -
5. Consultant ObGyne - Female - American / uk / Canadian / Australian boards Specialist Paediatrician Same as above
6. Consultant Pulmonology - ICU Any Gender American Board
7. Consultant Pulmonology - ICU Any Gender American Board
8. Consultant Dermatology American / uk / Canadian / Australian boards
9. Consultant ENT American / UK / Canadian board
1. Salary range for each role: Regarding the salaries experience, qualification, country of origin, field of practice, plays important role, current doctors in existing jobs who hold similar position etc.
In general the consultants salaries are between 30,000 95,000 Saudi Riyals.
2. Nationality/Gender Preferences: We are hiring from All nationalities, both gender except OB/Gyne (Only Female), and we are more focusing on physicians who are holding qualification as below:
CCST/CCT with fellowship / Membership of Royal College UK / Ireland or equivalent.
Fellowship of Royal College of Canada.
Fellowship of Royal College of Australia.
FACHARZT German Board.
Spain / Greece specialization.
3. Benefits being offered:
Contract Status: Family.
Authorized Dependents: Spouse plus up to 2 children under 18 years old.
Housing: Furnished family accommodation provided with all basic necessities and home appliances.
Transportation: PROVIDED to Employee, from and to work only.
Annual Holiday : 10 Calendar days.
Annual Vacation : 30 Calendar days.
Professional Leave : Up to 5 or 7 calendar days (depends on the Qualification), after completion of 12 months of service and having a valid contract for a subsequent 12 months
4. Health Care : Provided to Employee and authorized dependents
Child Education Assistance: Annual education allowances of 30,000 SAR per child up to two childs
5. Leave Air Travel: Upon Employees completion of 12 Months of Service, and having a valid contract for a subsequent 12 months, the employer will provide economy class round trip air ticket, for Employee and authorized dependents, from Employees assigned Port in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to the Designated Airport.
6. Hospital Location: KSA - Riyadh,