The Whole Life Engineering Directorate (WLED) is made up of several disciplines whose main objective is to influence hardware and systems early in their life cycle to assure effective operation, reliability, maintainability and economical ownership by the customer and end user.
NOTE This role will require forward deployment to the international location, under terms of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)/Long Term International Assignment managed by Raytheon International Assignment Services (IAS).
The In-Country Business Administrator supports the Program Management Office (PMO), located in Woburn, Massachusetts and the Raytheon In-Country Site Manager in all aspects of human resources, Supply chain management (SCM), finance and administration.
This position will be a level G10 salary grade based on the candidate s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for this position.
This assignment will be at least one year in duration and is unaccompanied.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work/coordinate with the Missile Defense Agency (MDA), Host Nation (HN) and local law firm to obtain entry/exit visas and work permits that may be required.
• Negotiate automobile and residence leases, provide appropriations, and process accident reports as needed for personnel assigned to the Site.
• Administer employee benefits and claims including timekeeping, over-time (OT), audits, and Paid Time Off (PTO) accounting.
• Arrange business and relocation travel, household goods shipments, pay periodic vendor invoices and pay utilities and office expenses.
• Request in-country vendor quotes, prepare weekly/monthly summary reports, and work with Supply Chain Management organization to facilitate procurements.
• Meet and assist in-country employees as required, on-board & orient new employees and assist them in finding housing, as required.
• Ensure that relocations in and out of country go smoothly.
• Make arrangements with local medical facilities and act as the Point of Contact (POC) for medical/dental and non-medical emergencies, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Set up employee e-mail, company mail pouches, DHL, personal mail, land lines, mobile phones and other communication methods.
• Ensure that personnel are properly recorded in the Raytheon Emergency Locator System, International Travel Approval & Tracking System (ITATS).
• Ensure Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) compliance.
• Establish and maintain an Emergency Recall Roster.
• Support Operations Reviews and financial reviews as required by the program office. Also administer expense reports as required.
Note this position is contingent upon contract award.
• Must have a minimum of 8 years of Finance, Supply Chain or related experience.
• Experience developing competitive and sole source purchase orders
• Knowledge of program financials and metrics, including Earned Value (EV) and/or Estimate at Completion (EAC).
• Existing Secret clearance required
• Six Sigma Qualified, and proven record of continuous improvement applications
• Demonstrates experience leading complex teams in a matrix organization; Integrated Product Team (IPT)/Cross Business Team (CBT).
• Possesses good communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrates the ability to work with peers, superiors and customers in a positive manner and is able to effectively develop these relationships with domestic and international customers.
• Export/Import (EX/IM) experience on an International program
• International assignment experience
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field of study. Multiple years of relevant field experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. (Two years related work experience can substitute for one year of education)
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 154396