At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Line of Service
Transportation & Logistics
Job Description & Summary
In Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our Consulting practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining, Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, Finance Function, People and Organisations and Technology.
• Lead teams to deliver aviation projects across the GCC, working with airlines, airports and aviation regulators etc. often managing multiple projects in parallel
• Manage mid - senior client stakeholders
• Work with the team to generate new business, through pro-actively generating opportunities in addition to responding to requests from clients
• Leverage the wider PwC regional and global network to support internal and external activities
• Support and develop the aviation business and the transportation practice across the CIPSEUM team, through refining our propositions, developing team capability and supporting to develop and deliver the annual business plan
• The ideal candidate will have 10+ years in aviation experience across consulting and the aviation industry.
• The candidate must be very familiar with the aviation industry in the Middle East, including key organisations, key stakeholders, current trends and challenges.
• Prior consulting experience in airlines, airports and related aviation sectors would be preferred.
Successfully plan, manage and deliver multiple client engagements across aviation sector
Identify and generate new business opportunities and client leads across the aviation sector in the region
Identify a list of potential aviation clients in the Middle East
Focus on creating a few key platform aviation accounts
Support the effort to manage and motivate the wider Transport & Logistics team
Support ongoing efforts to articulate consulting offerings to take to market
Assist in gathering market intelligence for the aviation sector
The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
The candidate will be a strong leader, who demonstrates business acumen, can confidently manage PwC consultants, and can engage articulately and effectively with clients.
Education: Master s degree preferred in the Aviation industry or a related field, or an MBA or equivalent post-graduate degree from a top-school
Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
The candidate should demonstrate:
Strong knowledge of the regions aviation ecosystem
A deep understanding of airlines, airports, aviation regulators with preferred experience of working with major aviation companies
International exposure, including experience of working with major aviation companies
A deep understanding of all areas across the aviation industry demonstrated through thought leadership / publications
An understanding of typical projects conducted with aviation clients in the region
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)