A career in our CIPS Practice Support Enabling Technologies practice, within Industry and Functional Apps services, will provide you with the opportunity to build secure and new digital experiences for customers, employees, and suppliers. We focus on improving apps or developing new apps for traditional and mobile devices as well as conducting usability testing to find ways to improve our clients' user experience.
As part of our team, you'll help clients harness technology systems in the consumer industrial products and services industry focusing on areas such as utilities & energy, geographic information system, telecom, and geographic information system.
• Lead work streams in end-to-end Digital and Customer Engagement strategy to implementation engagements.
• Meaningfully collaborate across different line of services to deliver high quality results.
• Develop internal knowledge base; keep up to date with the latest trends from the region and from across the world focussing on digitalization and customer centricity.
• Contribute in business development activities, write and support winning proposals to support our client work in ME.
• Support the development of internal knowledge base trainings, documentations etc.
• Work with colleagues in all Middle East offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
• Work to mentor and train other members of the business unit and the project team in order to foster a high performance team environment.
• Whilst working in the DICE team, you will develop your understanding of the key trends in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with other experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
• The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
• Mandatory education: Bachelor s degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as business studies, computer sciences, engineering, analytics etc.
• Preferable education/qualifications: The following qualification(s) are preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role MBA/relevant Master s degree, Six Sigma Certified, Certified Data Analysis.
• Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
• Proven technical skills in the following programmes - Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Familiarity with computer programming languages such as JAVA, C++, .net etc.
• Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
Minimum years experience required
• Years of Experience: Min 5-6 years of relevant experience in digitalization and customer centricity, preferably within a professional services environment.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)