We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
INSPIRATION FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY WORLD
Consulting Director, Customer Experience
To accompany our client s needs and our CX growth strategy for the business in the Middle East region, Kantar TNS UAE has a vacancy for a new position as Consulting Director, Customer Experience, based in Dubai, to cover UAE, Saudi Arabia and other Gulf markets.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Domain Head, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and financials on the Kantar TNS Customer Experience Consulting offer. You will lead client development, business development and hands-on client engagement around activation and implementation, ultimately ensuring that Kantar TNS UAE is able to showcase our end-to-end CX offer Insights, Platforms and Activation.
Nobody knows consumers better than Kantar. Providing insight and inspiration to help clients flourish in an extraordinary world, we bring together 12 of the world s leading research, data and insight brands. At the heart of WPP, our global team of 30,000 people in more than 100 countries delivers specialist insight, business strategies and consultancy support.
At Kantar TNS we understand consumer behaviour like nobody else. One of the world s largest research agencies, we drive growth by helping our clients make the most of the moments that matter. Our global teams advise on everything from brand, communications and innovation to shopper activation and customer relationships.
• Offer Customization to Middle East (20%)
• Customise the global (TNS UK) offer to Middle East given our clients unique needs.
• Develop specific capabilities required for Middle East clients where required, but be able to execute most parts of the offer developed by TNS UK / global teams.
• Ensure the consulting offer is integrated with our measurement, analytics and CX technology capabilities to meet the needs of different client sectors, tiers and buying points within the UAE market.
• Ensure the offer addresses the biggest commercial opportunities in the UAE market and reflects UAE client needs.
• Drive the development of creative and compelling marketing and sales collateral for the consulting (and integrated) offer.
• Engage and educate client and commercial leaders across the UAE businesses (e.g. Client Development teams in Kantar TNS, Business Development team in Kantar Millward Brown, Partners in etc) in the consulting offer so that they feel equipped and confident in initiating conversations with clients.
• Commercial and Client Planning & Activation (30%)
• Identify the biggest commercial opportunities for Kantar TNS UAE to focus on, taking into account our capabilities, brand permission and the competitive context.
• Develop a go-to-market strategy for the CX consulting offer, covering target sectors/clients, how we will unlock opportunities and who will be accountable for what.
• Develop a marketing strategy for the CX consulting offer.
• Drive the activation of these strategies, ensuring agreed actions are taken and opportunities followed up.
• Personally spend a significant proportion of your time out in the market, visiting clients.
• Personally lead or contribute to the development of proposals and pitches, bringing in the relevant expertise and ensuring we maximise our chances of winning.
• Delivering Consulting Engagements and Building Consulting Capability (45%)
• Lead the execution of CX consulting engagements, ensuring we are delivering high quality work that is driving commercial success for clients.
• Build senior level trusted advisor relationships with clients, founded on expertise, empathy and delivery that exceeds their expectations.
• Work with the sector MDs to identify internal talent with the desire and aptitude to deliver consulting engagements; upskill, develop and coach them through their involvement in client engagements.
• Identify and attract external hires and freelance partners to scale our delivery capability and capacity.
• Develop these people into a highly capable, committed and energetic team.
• Partner & Stakeholder Management (5%)
• Work with CX Domain head to develop and manage a strong partnership ecosystem across Kantar, WPP and external partners to drive sales and delivery of the offer.
• Ensure there is a regular and engaged flow of communication with these partners to ensure that collaboration on opportunities is always top of mind.
• Ensure that key stakeholders (in particular UAE CEO & CX Domain head) are regularly engaged and updated on progress.
• Proven experience of operating as a CX consultant, leading the delivery of engagements to clients in C-suite and senior CX roles.
• Ability to lead customer strategy workshops, customer journey workshops, change management, CX Analytics, ROI on CX, Closed Loop program design etc.
• Advanced consulting skills in discovery meetings and solution design and through focus on delivering commercial success for clients.
• Ability to work with technology platform partners and drive platform plus activation thinking
• Strong leadership and influencing skills can influence and drive action across a matrix.
• Strong commercial acumen focused on driving both top line and bottom line growth.
• Possesses exceptional relationship-building and interpersonal skills. High emotional and social intelligence.
• Communicates passionately, effectively, and persuasively across a diverse set of stakeholders. Able to facilitate effective communication both internally and externally.
• Confident, engaging presentation skills.
• Results Oriented: Relentlessly pursues success and results. Flexible, with a strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit to accommodate high level of responsibility and multiple priorities. Creates a culture of mutual accountability.