At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
n PwC Middle East Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our Consulting practice currently focuses on several core industry sectors including (Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining, Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, Finance Function, People and Organisations, and Technology).
As a Director, you will be working within the Finance Function Effectiveness team, which provides advisory services focused on the CFO agenda. The team works across a broad range of industries and delivers projects throughout the Middle East region. The work we typically undertake includes:
•Defining Finance Function Strategy and designing Finance Function operating model
•Designing Organisation Structure for Finance
•Developing Finance Policies and Processes
•Designing Costing and Enterprise Performance Management
As a competency, you will support multiple Industry Verticals. However, we expect you to bring expertise in Industrial Products, Telecom, Financial Sector, Oil and Gas or Government Sector. In addition to the above, you will be responsible for:
• Proactively lead the practice by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
• Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalize on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
• Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
• Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications
• Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
• Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
• Responsibility for management of engagement financials
• Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching
Masters or MBA - Finance and/or Technology (preferable)
Bachelor s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Technology
Years of Experience
•12+ years of experience in a similar industry / role within professional services/external consulting
•Arabic Speaking Mandatory
•Experience in conducting Finance Function assessments and opportunity funneling for pilots
•Experience in providing process expertise for implementation in end-to-end processes (Order to Cash, Record to Report, Procure to Pay) covering design and implementation
•Experience in designing operating models, governance and communication frameworks within Finance Function
•Good understanding of change management and coaching needs to adopt in client environments
•Experience with implementation and/or implementation supervision of full life cycle ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Others)
•Proven Track Record in Sales of Professional Services of US$ 1.5 million 2.5 million annually
•Proven track record in Revenue Under Management (implementation oversight and control) of US$ 1.5 million
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date