Job Description & Summary
The Financial Services Consulting Practice focuses on working closely with regulators, financial institutions and funds across the region in helping them solve some of their most complex problems by working collectively to shape up their businesses for the future and execute on their strategies. We advise on key issues and a vast array of activities that range from business strategy, risk and regulation, financial crime, operational excellence, customer centricity and the disruptive impact of digital technologies.
Within the Middle East, we are currently experiencing an exponential growth within the FS Practice and our business as a whole. With that we are looking for dynamic, flexible, driven and proactive individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset who have the passion for delivering impactful work and really making a difference amongst our financial services clients. We have a strong, healthy pipeline of large, transformational opportunities with iconic organizations and entities within the region which in turn will reward our people with great opportunities to step up, play a significant role in making a difference to our clients and at the same time achieve personal aspirations for development and growth.
Increasingly, financial services organizations are seeking to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their operations. Whether that is in the way they interact with customers, how they book and process trades or shared services capability in the back office there is often great scope for us to help our clients re-design and automate their processes.
We are looking for individuals with a demonstrably strong track record in this area. You will have worked on projects in areas such as Business Process Reengineering with strong experience in design and application of Robotic Processes Automation, Cognitive automation, AI, machine learning and other latest financial technologies. You will be experienced in working alongside the client s business & architecture teams to identify areas of application, bringing in your expertise to propose & design innovative solutions aligned with industry best practices, delivering tangible benefits by reducing manual intervention and increased operational efficiency. You will have a proven track record in working with the technology leaders of global brands, and their teams, to identify, architect and implement RPA, Cognitive automation, AI, ML and other digital solutions. You will have a generic understanding of FS operating and functional models and strong understanding of process optimization across front-to-back functions in FS firms.
Strong consulting skills and deep industry knowledge are a must. We want people that can play a leading role in developing our FS Operations practice in this key area of process design and automation.
• Collaborate closely with the client to develop in-depth understanding of client s business portfolio
• Identify gaps and opportunities for process improvement and propose digital optimization solutions to deliver a strong business case to the client in terms of FTE benefits, enhanced customer experience, improvement in TAT etc.
• Define client s digital strategy and propose a phased year-on-year roadmap for incorporating Robotics & Cognitive Automation (R&CA), AI/Machine Learning, across their organization
• Lead business & technical conversations with client leadership to prioritize digital initiatives to achieve business results
• Provide recommendations to client in terms of preferred digital vendors & partners
• Drive the development of Proof of Concepts (PoC) to pilot key process transformation/ automation
• Lead R&CA delivery projects, working with third party technology firms such as Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, WorkFusion etc., including third party vendor management for the client
• Manage the full R&CA project lifecycle from scoping, structuring & designing, planning, pilot execution, deployment, testing & monitoring, post-go-live/defect support, change management process
• Drive end to end project management of solution implementations including assigning project responsibilities, allocation of resources, budgeting, managing risks, quality assurance, status reviews and reporting, development of standards, benefits tracking, change control process
• Ensure accountability towards the financial success of the project
• Mentor teams with diverse skillset including business consultants, solution architects, developers, testers and subject matter experts involved on the project
• Support and drive client relationship development activities including writing winning proposals and participating in client pitches & negotiations
• Bachelor s degree from a reputable university; Master s degree/ MBA preferred
• Recognized PM certification preferred
• Mandatory proficiency in English and ideally Arabic at a written and spoken level
• Willing to travel up to 80% of the time
• 7-9 years of previous experience in Consulting/ Professional Services/ Financial Services (preferably Big 4 or similar)
• Demonstrable track record in program managing large budget digital business transformation initiatives in technology and operational excellence
• Knowledge and understanding of Cognitive and AI technologies, digital trends and challenges across industries, gained through project experience, publications of thought leadership, articles, client recommendation, etc. preferably in the Middle East region
• Understanding of the basic project management tools & attributes (MS Project, Budgeting, Resource planning), version control tools, MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Experience in delivering in Agile & Waterfall delivery streams along with knowledge of other SDLC models
• Relationship building and business development skills
• Demonstrate influencing, negotiation, and presentation skills as well as business analysis
• Attention to detail with a genuine appetite for growth
• Quick learner with an aptitude for system and technical concepts
• Proactive in nature by demonstrating initiatives and showcase creativity in problem solving
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Industry Type :
Accounting & Auditing
Functional Area :
Finance / Treasury