Job Description & Summary
The Financial Services Consulting Practice focuses on working closely with regulators, financial institutions and funds across the region in helping them solve some of their most complex problems by working collectively to shape up their businesses for the future and execute on their strategies. We advise on key issues and a vast array of activities that range from business strategy, risk and regulation, financial crime, operational excellence, customer centricity and the disruptive impact of digital technologies.
Within the Middle East, we are currently experiencing an exponential growth within the FS Practice and our business as a whole. With that we are looking for dynamic, flexible, driven and proactive individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset who have the passion for delivering impactful work and really making a difference amongst our financial services clients. We have a strong, healthy pipeline of large, transformational opportunities with iconic organizations and entities within the region which in turn will reward our people with great opportunities to step up, play a significant role in making a difference to our clients and at the same time achieve personal aspirations for development and growth.
Increasingly, financial services organizations are seeking to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their operations. Whether that is in the way they interact with customers, how they book and process trades or shared services capability in the back office there is often great scope for us to help our clients re-design and automate their processes.
We are looking for individuals with a demonstrably strong track record in this area. You will have worked on projects in areas such as Business Process Reengineering with strong experience in design and application of Robotic Processes Automation. You will be experienced in working alongside the client s business & architecture teams to identify areas of application, bringing in your expertise to propose & design innovative solutions aligned with industry best practices, delivering tangible benefits by reducing manual intervention and increased operational efficiency. You will have a proven track record in working with the technology leaders of global brands, and their teams, to identify, architect and implement RPA based solutions. You will have a generic understanding of FS operating and functional models and strong understanding of process optimization across front-to-back functions in FS firms.
Strong consulting skills and deep industry knowledge are a must. We want people that can play a leading role in developing our FS Operations practice in this key area of process design and automation.
Reporting to a Manager within the Financial Services Practice, the Senior Consultant will participate in cross-functional engagement teams to design, build, implement and provide operational support for robotic automation processes.
• Identify opportunities for improvement in existing client processes and assess automation feasibility from a technical & business perspective, including identification of potential automation blockers
• Perform analysis on potential percentage automation per process and provide as estimate on FTE benefits, TAT savings, improvement in customer experience etc.
• Evaluate various RPA tools and provide recommendations against industry benchmarks and best practices
• Design, build, test and implement RPA solutions over multiple third party applications such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath and others
• Function as the key link between business and technology, to ensure requirements are accurately mapped and developed as expected
• Conduct client presentations to get agreement on to-be solution design
• Ensure code quality by driving end to end unit testing and integration testing for associated process & system dependencies
• Develop alignment to clients risk, compliance & regulatory requirements and implement sufficient controls into the solution accordingly
• Provide post-implementation support to enhance bot performance and address operational issues; Support developers in assessing defects and suggest solutions for improvements
• Drive the change management process to incorporate new client requirements, via a structured change control process
• Collaborate with PwC colleagues throughout the client assignment and contribute to a winning team by taking responsibility for assigned work streams with limited supervision from senior team members, showcasing ownership and accountability at all times
• Assist in the coaching of junior team members within the Financial Services Practice by sharing knowledge, advice, and experience in helping others develop, grow and succeed
• Service a wide variety of clients, getting to know their unique business needs, establishing rapport and a strong element of trust between yourself and the client domain that you operate in
• Leverage the firm and own resources to keep up to date with current regional and global economic and business trends, specifically in the Financial Services Sector and as relevant to your evolving skill set so you can help shape our clients thinking and our success in the market
• Assist in business development opportunities by researching and writing winning proposals and develop proof-of-concepts to support our clients across the Middle East region
• Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as connecting with global resources and leveraging credentials not only at a local level but also at a global level
• Manage work streams, seeking guidance and support as and when needed, learning all the time and delivering exceptional quality that meets or even exceeds clients expectations.
Industry Type :
Accounting & Auditing
Functional Area :
Finance / Treasury
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor s degree from a reputable university, Master s degree/ MBA preferred
• Mandatory proficiency in English and ideally Arabic at a written and spoken level
• Willing to travel up to 80% of the time
• 3-5 years of previous experience in Consulting/ Professional Services/ Financial Services (preferably Big 4 or similar)
• Understanding of digital trends and challenges across industries, gained through project experience, publications of thought leadership, articles, client recommendation, etc. preferably in the Middle East region
• Understanding of the basic project management tools & attributes, version control tools, excel projections
• Experience in delivering in Agile & Waterfall delivery streams along with knowledge of other SDLC models
• Demonstrable track record of shaping successful business development of digital and other back office business transformation/ RPA initiatives
• Relationship building and business development skills
• Demonstrate influencing, negotiation, and presentation skills as well as business analysis
• Attention to detail with a genuine appetite for growth
• Quick learner with an aptitude for system and technical concepts
• Proactive in nature by demonstrating initiatives and showcase creativity in problem solving
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?