Job Description & Summary
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the Government and Public Sector Business Unit and its Transformation Management Consulting team, where you will play a key role in developing and delivering strategy based projects, to clients in the Government and Public Sector in the Middle East. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organisations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. You will be exposed to the PwC proprietary methodologies and tools built from experiences of numerous prior engagements and leading practices, to enable you to efficiently and effectively deliver to our clients in a timely and reliable manner.
• Be part of the consulting team, focused on the Strategy and Transformation Management within the Government and public sector.
• Continuously expand on knowledge of the Middle East business environment and work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
• Work closely with the team who lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative solutions for Public Sector entities, helping them restructure their organizational structures, and service delivery models.
• Work closely with the team who implement and oversee the quality of deliverables, effectively manage the functional and technical team, support functional tracks of the transformation and relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
• Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
• Delivery consulting services, including strategy development, contract evaluation, and process management.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English. Arabic is mandatory.
• Education: Bachelor s degree in a relevant major is required.
• Very strong consulting skills required.
• Years of Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience. Background in a Consulting firm is a plus.
• Knowledge of KSA market is an added advantage, Preferably to be base in KSA; Preferably Government & Public Sector experience.
• Proven IT skills in the Advance Excel, Word, PowerPoint and G-Suite.
• The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East.
• Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills.