The Technology Consulting team is shaping the Digital and IT market in the GCC. Working with Public and private sector clients to help them improve overall value delivered to their customers and employees by formulating digital strategies and help them in the implementation. We are helping clients unlock the potential of digital by increasing their customer engagement, providing their employees with powerful tools, and helping them optimize and digitize their operations.
We are a growing team and looking for dynamic, flexible, proactive and hardworking consultants who have a passion for shaping digital and IT positively in the GCC over the coming years. We have a strong pipeline of large, transformational opportunities with our clients which will provide great opportunities for all our people to step up and player significant and rewarding roles in an entrepreneurial and innovation driven environment.
As a Director, you ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Proactively lead the practice by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
• Work under the supervision of Partners within the Technology Consulting practice.
• Use strategic business consulting skills to work with clients through all stages of strategy-based transformation projects.
• Provide support on client assignments that help to develop a strategy and then refocus an organization on making that strategy a reality.
• Consult with clients to identify, clarify, and resolve complex issues critical to clients' strategic and operating success by developing insight, conducting independent analysis, and meeting with clients to assure assignment progress.
• Develop conclusions and recommendations, write reports, assist in client presentations and provide implementation assistance as required.
• Construct the analytical framework and work steps for each assignment.
• Design conceptual technology architectures with supporting components.
• Design customer journeys and associated digital tools footprint
• Drive business development for the technology practice by developing technical proposals.
• Leverage network of connections to drive new business for the technology practice
• Conduct pitches and presentations to senior client counterparts
• Communicate effectively (both verbal and written) with both IT personnel, executives and user communities.
• Coordinate, facilitate and develop presentations.
• Support in business development activities
• Provide leadership to multiple client engagements, which run simultaneously and oversee project teams to ensure they address specific client requirements
• Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client engagements and internal initiatives as well as with international teams.
• Conduct research on emerging technologies and disseminate knowledge to Technology consultants and clients where required.
• Assist in developing new service offering for the Technology business unit in the domains of data analytics, digital and new technologies.
• Whilst working in the Technology team you will further build on your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region.
• Work collaboratively with other Technology experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change.
• You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
• Ability to contribute to the development RFPs for the procurement of IT solutions.
• Ability to be a thought partner for C-level clients
• Experience with leading cross-functional teams
• Knowledge of designing and executing solutions for challenging strategy and technology problems
• Ability to show a track record of developing and sustaining business relationships with a focus on strategy-based transformation consulting
• Strong understanding of data analytics concepts, tools and requirements.
• Achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis.
• Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise your workload whilst being resilient and able to cope well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Good understanding of one or more of the emerging digital technologies and trends; Big Data and Blockchain are a plus
Minimum years experience required
• 10 -12 years of experience in digital transformation including digital strategies, business planning, data analytics, implementation oversight, product and service design, data visualization
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree - Computer Engineering, Master Degree - Computer Engineering
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
October 31, 2018
Industry Type :
Accounting & Auditing
Functional Area :