In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Be responsible for implementation of the business strategy for Male Grooming and Female Beauty category in alignment with strategic priorities. As owner of the product strategy & planning process, you will manage the category in line with objectives (sales, profitability, and market share as main KPIs).
You are responsible for
• Crafting and leading the delivery of locally relevant go-to-market plans, making sure that optimal positioning of the product portfolio is established and continuously looks for opportunities to optimize customers and consumers
• Launching new products into new and existing channels, ensuring that buy-in and contributions are secured from relevant internal and external stakeholders
• Together with Category lead determining product portfolio for the Markets, setting up and executing road maps for the introduction of new products or updating and the phasing-out of existing products in such a way that an optimal product portfolio is available on the market in time and with low costs of stock
• Partnering with central business units and leading BMC (Business Market Combinations) handshake and tracking ongoing performance
• Managing the marketing budget, and being accountable for the top and bottom line category results
• Cultivating dynamic relationships with local sales, shopper marketing, marketing and functional teams (ie. Supply and Finance) and the global category team, as the primary local contact for the marketing activations in the local market
• Contributing to the development of new channels (incl. digital), and optimizing existing channel mix, linking to sales plans.
• Driving consumer loyalty by aligning the necessary resources within the Market
• Providing business with local insights about markets, competition and trends
You are part of
An organization with an incredible diversity of nationalities, skills, backgrounds, functions and challenges. At Philips we have opportunities for graduates as well as experienced professionals in everything from applied research to marketing and sales in over 100 countries. We re a fascinating company to be part of, with a strong emphasis on cultural awareness, mutual understanding and out-of-the-box thinking.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Degree level education Either Marketing, Business or Engineering
• Previous experience in marketing management and/or business development in the FMCG industry, including P&L management for a business category
• Experience of running campaigns & dealing media agencies
• Regional Experience
• Saudi National is preferred
• Previous experience of working directly with distributors within a customer facing role
• Ability to think from a broad Business Perspective and strategically and out-of-the box, team player, planning & organizational skills, executor, accurate, stress resistant, creative, entrepreneur focused on growth