Bayzat is the work life platform that benefits everyone. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, payroll, employee benefits and insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with 200+ team members from 30+ different countries.
Our team works hard to create amazing customer experiences using cutting-edge technologies. Our benefits consultants, sales development analysts, software engineers, customer success managers, designers, marketers and many others all work together to make it happen.
We are curious and passionate about finding better ways to do things, we engage in continuous learning opportunities to further develop skills and most importantly, we encourage and value teamwork. We provide our employees with tremendous opportunities for growth and career.
What will you be doing?
• Generating qualified leads through identifying and leveraging the correct inbound and outbound traction channels
• Aiding the Sales Team in converting qualified leads to Bayzat customers (i.e. strategic drip campaigns and content creation)
• Building Bayzat s branding and communication strategy that are effectively implemented across defined touchpoints
• Develop Bayzat s hyper-personalized content repository based on defined company profiles to improve lead to customer conversion rates
• Thorough research and fact finding before generating the content to customize each piece
• Making sure to include actual Bayzat internal data for each content piece by analyzing platform analytics and data reports provided by the Business Intelligence Department
• Coordinate with all departments to validate the technical content
• Measure and track the success of each content piece to build out a more effective content pipeline
• Provide content support to the Sales Development team to execute Account-based marketing (ABM)
• Support the SEO executive by delivering content requirements aligned with SEO guidelines
• Ensure production of mandatory on-going content such as blog posts, social media content calendar, whitepapers, videos, infographics, email content, on-site content (page expansions, A/B Testing, etc.)
• Aid the VP of Marketing in terms of content when executing marketing campaigns
• Implement community management
• Conduct PR outreach and management
• Reaching out to publications and ensure PR exposure for Bayzat
• Providing content for publications (PR articles, press releases, interviews, reviews, award applications, etc.)
• Reviewing all content generated by 3rd party
• Event outreach to get organic speaking opportunities for Bayzat executive team
• Managing relationships with publications
• Ensure all content is consistent with current marketing assets and brand guidelines
• Define and develop detailed reporting that allows the Marketing Department to make better data driven decisions on content and social media posts
• Ideate and develop internal content pieces
• Building out a content strategy & detailed plan throughout the year. It includes thorough market research, brand/product knowledge and budget optimization
• Creating all content pieces which includes intensive writing and coordination with Bayzat s visual designer
• Supporting the VP of Marketing in terms of content requirements for current inbound and outbound marketing activities (both online and offline initiatives)
• Owning Bayzat PR strategy and outreach
• Implementing Bayzat s brand mission, value proposition, tone & character to internal/external communication
• Helping to implement defined strategic content material around the customer journey that optimize the customer experience
• Helping to identify and deliver upon content requirements across departments
• A/B testing marketing content material and execution across digital platforms (i.e. how content changes to specific ads increase engagement rates).
• Generating monthly and quarterly reports that arm the VP Marketing with relevant data to better analyze, improve upon and execute marketing initiatives.
What are looking for?
• 2-4 years of relevant experience (Working in a startup preferable but not mandatory)
• Extensive digital and technical knowledge is a must
• Have broad operational and executional know-how
• A team player who is able to build and maintain close relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
• Passionate about technology
• Have the ability to analyse and extract research data
• Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong strategic, critical thinking skills and problem-solving ability
• Obsessively organized and detail oriented
• Experience working in a high-growth environment
Apply for this job