Proposal Writer Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Proposal Writer who thinks out of the box to join our team! The applicant must stand out in addition to the below requirements.
Write and Edit Proposals
The most important responsibility of the Proposal Writer is to effectively convey information and ideas about our services to the client. Proposal Writers must handle multiple revisions, edit and re-edit proposal sections as needed, and ensure that proposals maintain a consistent tone or voice.
The Proposal Writer must research the information he or she includes in the documents. This might include conducting interviews, attending meetings and gathering source information. They will also study requests for proposals (RFPs) to determine the required information for specific proposals.
Work with Writers, Artists, and Others
Proposals are team efforts in our company, much like project development. The Proposal Writer will typically work with the team of other writers, managers, graphic artists, and accountants to complete a proposal. They will attend meetings, create project schedules and deadlines, coordinate responsibilities and prepare presentations.
Proposal Writer Skills
In addition to strong written and verbal communication skills, the Proposal Writer should be a detail-oriented team player that possesses strong organizational and decision-making skills. He or she should be able to meet deadlines and work both independently and in groups. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task are essential for the Proposal Writer. In addition to these general skills, a Proposal Writer could be expected by potential employers to possess the following skills.
Core skills : The Proposal Writer should possess these core skills:
• Translating briefs and RFPs/RFQs into effective business proposals
• Analyzing various business products and services that fit proposal solutions
• Coordinating proposal development internally
• Applying layout and other desktop publishing skills
• Editing content for clarification and consistency
• Adhering to proposal schedule deadlines
• Understanding proposal databases
• Advanced mastery of Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Word and Excel
• Strong presentation skills
We are looking for a competent Event manager to oversee and organize events that will make an impact to a target audience. You ll ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints.
An event manager is, above all, a project manager who understands marketing and promotion techniques. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance.
Event Manager Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
• Come up with suggestions to enhance the event s success
• Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
• Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
• Be in charge of hiring personnel (DJs, waiters, etc.)
• Coordinate all operations
• Lead promotional activities for the event
• Supervise all staff (event coordinators, caterers, etc.)
• Approve all aspects before the day of the event
• Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
• Analyze the event s success and prepare reports
• Proven experience as an event manager
• Skilled in project management
• Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
• Computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office tools
• Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
• Excellent organizational skills
• A knack for problem-solving
• Customer-service orientation
• A team player with leadership skills
• Bachelor s degree in event management, PR, marketing, hospitality management or related field is preferred