Contract Role: Freelance Project Director
CONTRACT ROLE - Freelance Project Director
Seeking Freelance Project Director - Muscat based, FIFO to Dubai weekly
Logistics Executive Group is a boutique advisory firm specializing in supply chain, logistics and manufacturing sectors. We provide services from business turnaround, supply chain design and development, M&A, business integration, market entry strategy to business modelling and market analysis.
We have a range of specialist projects commencing in January 2019, with 12 months+ durations and would be interested to hear from experienced freelance project director with experience in:
• Must have senior project management leadership skills running a PMO office or large project teams with multiple streams / project managers
• PMP / Prince2 is a must
• Experience with PM systems MS Project and Primavera a must
• Experience in logistics, postal / courier, e-commerce
• Engagement on a contract basis, role based in Muscat with flights back to Dubai every week
• Accommodation and transport provided
Contracts 12 months plus an option for a further 12 months.
If you are an experienced industry professional with key domain background, coupled with experience required and AVAILABLE TO COMMENCE January 2019 please register online and submit your details showcasing your experience and clearly noting in a cover letter your availability and contracting rates.
Recruiter Licence : R1769959.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for employment-related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.